- It made me, a steel-hearted non-crier, well up. Twice.
- Auggie's story made me stop and think about how nice I am or aren't to people.
- Via and Justin's stories made me appreciate all the love and attention I get.
- In the play Via, Justin and Miranda are in, one of the main characters is Emily W (my name also).
- The play (Our Town) was originally directed by a man with the surname Wilder (my surname also).
- Auggie's birthday is the 10th of October, one day after my birthday.
- It has proved to me that you can write from a younger person's point of view with the correct mental age (not like the previous few books I've read where the main character is about 10, yet they think like a 6-year-old).
- The final word in the book is the title!
- It's a style that I've always wanted to read - different perspectives on one (or more) events.
These are only a few that I can think of off the top of my head, but even if none of these seem interesting to you, I still advise you read it. Many books that people I hear raving about, I hate. So if Wonder is a book that moved me, I'm sure it'll do wonders for you!
I give this book a 5/5 and it's the best book I've read this year. (Second best of all time!)