Actually I had a really good reading month this month and I managed to plough (for want of a better word) through 8 books. I've also included a rating and the ones in bold have upcoming reviews. If they've got a link, click it to be taken to my full review of it.
- The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath - 2.5/5
- Ways To Live Forever - Sally Nicholls - 4/5
- The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald - 1/5
- Such A Pretty Girl - Laura Weiss - 4.5/5
- Wonder - R J Palacio - 5/5
- Memoirs Of A Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin - 5/5
- An Elephant In The Garden - Michael Morpurgo - 3.5/6 (would've loved it had I read it when I bought it (at an age for reading Morpurgo))
- The Virgin Suicides - Jeffrey Eugenides - 4.5/5
I also had a rather happy reading month as where before I seemed to read one book I really liked in every 15, this month I read 4/5 of my favourite books of this year!
Anyway, you can expect the other reviews soon.